EmailEmail  PrintPrint  a a a

About Us

PANORAMIC

Founded in a 1954 partnership between H.T. LeGette and Robert Johnson, Graco Fertilizer was predominately a fertilizer manufacturer and cotton gin. Today, Graco has evolved into a leader in the production of specialty fertilizer and potting soil because of the vision of Tom LeGette, who became president of the company in 1970. As the horticultural and turf industry grew, so did Graco, with an emphasis on specialty fertilizers and custom potting soil.

In the early eighties, a new generation of LeGettes joined the family business. Today, Ken and Bob LeGette carry on the vision of their father and grandfathers. Based in Cairo, Georgia, Graco is a privately owned corporation whose production facilities are located in Cairo and Grady County with distribution centers in Plant City, Florida and Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

nimblecmsan NTS product